Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sleep Walk With Me...

... Because that is how I felt all day. Little sleep last night and a 4:40am wake up time had me in zombie mode all day.
The good news is I am taking off until Tuesday, the bad news is that this day dragged on for freaking ever. Then to top it off,  when I tried to bail out early I got a last minute request for some floor plans so leaving early was out of the question.
So now I am staring at five days away from the office and some time home with the gang. You have no idea how nice it is to sleep even until 6-7 in the morning and drink my coffee on the couch instead of driving down the interstate. Needless  to say I am looking forward to some time away.
So have a great weekend, stay safe, remember those deployed,  and have a designated driver...

No comments:

Post a Comment