Monday, June 30, 2014

Losin' it...

... Or should I say Lose It.  That is the app that I downloaded to my phone back in April.  I have to say that it is working pretty good,  I am down 24.8lbs and feel a lot better.  The thing about this app is you have to log your food and exercise and it gives you a calorie budget to use as a guideline.
So far I have logged my meals everyday and I have been walking a mile and a half every evening.  Somehow this is easier  for me to stick to because if it is written out and I can see it then I cheat less and tend to stick to it.  This may not be for everyone but it seems to work so if you are in to it give it a shot.
I realized the older I get the more sedentary I become. During the winter months I am in the office more and in the field less.  Over this past winter I got to feeling bloated and lazy and then my oldest daughter got engaged and my middle child graduated high school leaving me feeling old and fat.  So I decided to do something about it,  after all I still have a ten year old son that runs me ragged and I have to try and keep up.  So we shall see how it goes,  only thirty more pounds til my goal of 190. So say a prayer and I will keep you advised...

No comments:

Post a Comment