Sunday, June 29, 2014

This is the end...

... Of the weekend.  As I write this laid back on the couch I have succumbed to laziness. 
From the beginning... I got off work on Friday and spent my commute draining a 32oz Coke Zero and listening to Never Not Funny (Jimmy Pardo's podcast, if you don't listen you should). Got home around 6 and got cleaned up and grabbed the wife and headed out.
Went to a local joint and took in some live music and warm drinks but had a good time.  Got home around midnight and hit the sack around two.  Since I had been up since around five it was a long day.  Spent Saturday running around with the kiddos and getting house stuff accomplished.  Another late night and then hit the lake today and that flat wore me out so here I am camped out on the couch wondering where my weekend went.  So back to the grind tomorrow...
This will be a short week.  Looking forward to some time off and some fun with the family.  So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment