Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday...

or what I like to call, my Friday, I worked it out so I could take off tomorrow and Monday and take a breather for a couple of days. And man I am I jazzed about it. I get to sleep in, probably til like 6 or 6:30 maybe even seven, I don't know we'll see how it goes...
In other news, my soon to be married daughter is pregnant, not really news to me but we have held off telling anyone until she had a sonagram and was given a due date (Mar. 11,2015). We are excited about a new addition to the family. Not really ready to be "Grandpa" yet...been kicking around a few alternate names and have settled on Shooter. We'll see how it goes...
Had a pretty productive week at work. Started out Monday with a bang and never really let up until this morning. Luckily didn't fall behind, and even got rewarded with a good bottle of 12yr old whiskey for some extra work I did that made someone look good. All in a days work.
So tomorrow me and the two youngest will hit the grocery store, do a little house work and hang out while Mom is at work (couldn't get her on board with the whole "blow off Friday" thing). Need to get in some time with the kids before school starts in a couple of weeks, and enjoy some time off. I also need to work down the old Netflix queue. We'll see how it goes...
Hopefully everyone has a great day tomorrow and enjoys a good weekend and gets those batteries recharged for Monday, while I sleep in another day....
Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment