Monday, July 21, 2014

A Day in the Life


Today I will attempt to follow my day start to finish....
5:10 am wake up and try to get it together,  shower, coffee, a kiss goodbye and I am out the door...
Then comes the fun part,  fighting the morons on the highway-which thankfully today was pretty light.
6:50 am arrive at the office.  Turn on the computer find something for breakfast and start deleting emails.  About 10 minutes  later the boss rolls in and slowly everyone else follows suit. Monday and everyone is ready to go (kind of)....
Well  it is now after 11 and so far my day has consisted of mapping hazardous waste areas and new fiber optic lines.  The I tried to find some Wi-Fi  at lunch to download some pod casts but no luck with that... So now I am eating some microwave popcorn and deleting more emails,  hopefully things will pick up this afternoon...
But, alas they did not.  Spent the rest of my workday with database maintenance (aka busy work) and bounced out around three forty .  Hit the interstate with all the other people and cruised on home. 
When I got home I dined on a huge piece of cold watermelon and got the lowdown on everyone's day,  then headed outside to tackle some yard work.  Now I sit here typing away after  a shower and a cold ice tea for a little relax time before I hit the sack and do it all over again tomorrow.  Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment